Upgrade path to 5 is sticked with needles
Do we have experiences for an upgrade path towards version 5?
The path towards 5 is sticked with needles.
We ran into connection problems.
- Docker - SQLSTATE[HY000]  No such file or directory - #46 by Anto.Online - v5 Self-hosted - Discourse
- Regarding single doc for self hosted and API documentation - #12 by ranjitkasture - v5 Self-hosted - Discourse
- Migration gives 504 Gateway Time-out - v5 Self-hosted - Discourse
And migrations wouldn't want to run, because some constraints were not met, or (!) other migrations already ran.
- [Bug] v5.1.32 does not start · Issue #308 · invoiceninja/dockerfiles
- Server Error 500 | SQLSTATE[HY000]  · Issue #190 · invoiceninja/dockerfiles
- New instance gives error (PHP Artisan) · Issue #5110 · invoiceninja/invoiceninja
- Database configuration not pulling from .env? · Issue #3767 · invoiceninja/invoiceninja
Please note the subtle differences in how their new Dockerfile parses the environment for configuration. See their example
There are three new keys
and the database connection variables all get a
1 at the end, since they somewhat prepare for database load balancing.
cron container goes away.