adding nomagic entry
Thanks for applying to join librehosters!
Please share a link to:
- the git repositories of your infrastructure (or detail a bit what you are using) the git repo for the infrastructure is not public my personal projects are on https://gitlab.nomagic.uk/explore/projects
From the about page on nomagic.uk:
- Our infrastructure servers are hosted by Hetzner, a German hosting provider.
- Our services status page is hosted on a virtual machine at Rackspace (Hong Kong datacenter). This allow the status page to be reachable in case of a major service interruption.
- We use Proxmox hypervisor on a GNU/Linux Debian distribution.
- We make use of LXC containers and Qemu-KVM virtual machine for our infrastructure.
- The infrastructure is monitored locally, and off-site for reachability.
- We have full weekly backups for everything except Lufi, Lutim (temporary files) and Peertube data (for space reasons).
- We have daily snapshots of all containers/ virtual machines.
The catalogue of services is available at https://www.nomagic.uk/services.html
- the thread of your introduction on the forum https://talk.libreho.st/t/introductions-thread/29/22
I read something about a bus... well I need to look into that!